From now on, the recruitment test for railways, banks and central government jobs will not be different. There will be a uniform ‘preliminary’ examination of the three companies. Based on this, the candidates will get opportunity in the recruitment process at the next stage. The National Recruitment Agency will take that uniform test. Take a look at the details of how the recruitment process will be, how or what will be the uniform test –
1. There will be a uniform examination at the ‘Preliminary’ level of Railway Recruitment Board (RRB), Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) and Staff Selection Commission (SSC).
2. Central government employees will have uniform examination in Group ‘B’ and ‘C’ posts.
3. There will be uniform examinations at three levels – secondary, higher secondary and undergraduate. There will be multiple choice questions.
4. Initially there will be identical tests twice a year.
5. Registration of candidates, receipt of roll number, download of admit card, showing of number and merit list will be done online. Everything can be done in one portal. You have to pay the test fee only once. Everything has to be done at once.
6. The whole test will be online. The test score or number will be given immediately.
7. The syllabus will be one in uniform examination. The level of complexity will be one.
8. Will be tested in multiple languages. Initially, 12 regional languages will be tested.
9. Each district will have at least one test center. If the number of candidates is more, the number of centers will be more. As a result, the candidates will get the benefit of travel.
10. Candidates can apply for vacancies in three agencies (which will be increased later) on the basis of the marks obtained in the uniform examination. All those agencies will then select candidates for the second round. Then the second and third stage exams will be taken by the concerned agency. For example – IBPS will take the second stage examination of the bank, Railway Board will take the railway.
11. The marks obtained by the candidates in the uniform examination will be valid for three years. In those three years, a candidate can take the test as many times as he wants. The bar that gets the highest number will be considered as the final number.
12. There will be no change in the upper age limit. The age limit for the test will remain the same.