Those 40 pairs (80) special trains will start from 12th September, Saturday.
Another 40 pairs (80) of special trains will be launched in the country from next Saturday (September 12). That is why the process of reservation of seats has started from today (September 10).
Last Saturday, the railways announced, ’80 or 40 pairs of new special trains will start service from September 12. Reservations will start from September 10. These trains will run alongside the 230 trains that are running now.
Here’s how to buy 40 new pairs of train tickets –
1) Visit the official website of Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Service (IRCTC) at www.irctc.co.in .
2) If you already have an account with IRCTC, you do not need to register again. Otherwise click on the ‘Register’ option at the top right of the IRCTC website. Create an account with the necessary information there. Leave that information.
3) Login with ‘User Name’ and ‘Password’.
4) Then choose the train you need. You will see how many seats are left on that train, how many numbers are on the waiting list.
5) Then click on ‘Book Now’.
6) The name of the passenger and some information about him should be given. Scroll down. Give mobile number and ‘Captcha Code’. Then click on ‘Booking’.
6) You have to pay the train fare. You can pay by credit card or debit card, net banking, UPI.
6) You can download the ticket after paying. You will also get a message on your phone.