The start date of the next academic year for the students of the bar batch has also been announced.
Under the coronavirus situation, the first semester or year class of the new academic year (2020-21) undergraduate and postgraduate will start from November 1. Union Education Minister Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishank said this on Tuesday.
He said on Twitter, “In the wake of the coronavirus epidemic, the commission has accepted the committee’s report on the 2020-21 academic year undergraduate and postgraduate first year schedule and approved the guidelines of the UGC (University Grants Commission).”
1) Recruitment process: Recruitment process has to be completed by 31st October.
2) Start date of first year or semester: November 1, 2020.
3) Exam time: March 8 to March 26, 2021.
4) Semester break: March 27 to April 4, 2021.
5) Start date of even semester: April 5, 2021.
6) Holiday for preparation: 1st August to 6th August 2021.
6) Exam time: 9th August to 21st August 2021.
7) Semester break: August 22 to August 29, 2021.
9) The start date of the next academic year for the students of this batch: 30th August, 2021.
At the same time, the Union Minister said that considering the financial strain that the students are going through in the Corona situation, they will get the full refund even if they leave the college or university. Students will get the same benefits in case of migration. It has to be done by November 30. However, Pokhriyal made it clear that this special facility is being given only in the case of the new academic year.