Take a look at the greeting message.
They are strong in our lives throughout the year. Sometimes he makes mistakes, sometimes he teaches new things, sometimes he scolds, sometimes he pulls himself towards him with affection. Teachers play a very important role in everyone’s life. Teacher’s Day is a day to pay homage to those special people-guides once again.
However, in the case of coronavirus, this time the teacher’s day will be a little different. Go to the front and meet the teacher, but send them a message on the phone, WhatsApp. That’s why there are a few messages –
1) Happy Teacher’s Day Sir / Madam. Take my bow.
2) On Teacher’s Day, I pay my respects to every teacher. Happy Teacher’s Day.
3) The teacher is the craftsman to build the society. The ideal student is created by the hand of the ideal teacher. Happy Teacher’s Day.
4) I would not have come so far without playing that reprimand to you as a child. I would have lost my way if you hadn’t misunderstood me that day. If it weren’t for you that day, I wouldn’t be growing up. I would get lost in the crowd. Happy Teacher’s Day Sir / Madam. Thanks.
5) I bow to all the teachers on Teacher’s Day. They have built our society.
6) Happy Teacher’s Day parents.
6) To me, the word teacher means you. Getting important education in life is in your hands. You taught me how to face challenges. I bow to you on another Teacher’s Day. Thank you for being by my side, sir / madam.
2) Happy Teachers’ Day to all parents and teachers.
9) It’s been an utmost honor to be able to attend your classes; you taught us in the most possible friendly way! Thank you for being kind to us!
10. Great inventors and leaders are not born. They are motivated and inspired to do great things by great teachers like you. Happy Teacher’s Day.
11) Being a teacher isn’t like a 9 to 5 job, thanks for being available whenever we had a problem. Thanks for always making us feel that way! Happy teacher’s day!
12) You have taught me many things in life, but the most important lesson I learned is how to be a better person. Happy Teacher’s Day!
13) I feel extremely lucky that I have you as a teacher. Here’s wishing you a very Happy Teacher’s Day.
14) You taught us like a teacher, protected us like our parents and guided us like a mentor. You truly deserve this day so much. Happy teacher’s day to my most beloved teacher!
15) Teachers have to lead by example, and you have always been an excellent example to follow. As a student, I feel very grateful to have such a great mentor in my life. Happy Teacher’s Day!
16) Our parents gave us life and it was you who taught us how to live it. You introduced honesty, integrity, and passion to our character. Happy Teacher’s Day 2020!