Check out the details to apply online.
The Institute of Banking and Personal Selection (IBPS) on Wednesday announced the appointment of Clerk. This time 1,558 people will be appointed as IBPS CRP Clerks X. Interested candidates can apply by visiting the website www.ibps.in.
According to IBPS, the online preliminary examination will be held on December 5, 12 and 13. The results of that test will be published on December 31. Candidates who will be cleared for the Main Exam will be able to download the call letter online on January 12 next year. The online main test will be on January 24. Based on this, the ‘Provisional Allotment List’ will be published on April 1.
- Online application start date: September 2, 2020.
- Lastday to apply online: September 23, 2020.
- Lastday to change the application form: September 23, 2020.
- Lastday to print application form: 23rd September, 2020.
- Minimum age: 20 years (as of September 1, 2020).
- Maximumage: 28 years (as of September 1, 2020).
- Themaximum age limit for Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe candidates is five years, in case of other backward class (OBC) candidates the exemption is three years. Specially qualified candidates can apply up to 36 years.
1) Must have a Bachelor’s degree in any subject from a University recognized by the Government of India or an equivalent degree recognized by the Center.
2) Must be able to read, write and speak in the official language of the concerned State or Union Territory.
3) Must have a certificate or diploma or degree in computer work or language. Or you have to study computer or information technology in high school or college or institution.