Kalash can be set up in various favorable occasions from 6 am to 12 early afternoon in Navratri beginning from 17 October. Enthusiasts get unique gifts by adoring various types of Maa Durga consistently during Navratri.
Sharadiya Navratri 2020 (Navratri 2020) is starting from Saturday i.e. October 17. Mother Durga will come from heaven to the earth on the auspicious occasion of Navratri. These nine days are very important in Hinduism. During this time, the nine forms of the Goddess are worshiped with pomp.
Devotees get the blessings of the mother
Every day in Navratri, worshiping different forms of Goddess Durga gets special blessings. Know about the auspicious time to worship Goddess Durga, the method of worship and the materials used in worship.
starting from October 17, Kalash can be established in different auspicious times from 6 am to 12 noon in Navratri.
6.10 am to 9.04 am- Ashwin Ghat Establishment Muhurta
9.04 to 10.32 am- Rahu Kaal Muhurta
11.36 am to 12.22 pm- Abhijeet Muhurta
Use them in the establishment of the Kalash
During Navaratri, it is a tradition to install the Kalash in homes and temples. You will need these things to establish an urn.
- Barley Cleaned soil for barley
- Earthen pot for installation (may also be of gold, silver or copper) Some coins to be kept in the vase
- Betel nut
- Ashok or mango leaves
- Lid urn
- Whole rice to keep the lid on
- Water coconut
- Red cloth to wrap the coconut
- Flower garland
Materials and methods for fire fighting
1. Take water for fire. Shree Durga Devi Vastraam Dedayami – Offer Clothing, Upvastra. Offer Shree Durga Devi Saubhagya Sutraam Dediyami-Saubhagya Sutra.
2. Sri Durga-devai Pushpamalaam dedayami – Offer flowers, flowers, bilva patras, durva.
3. Sri Durga-devai naivedyam nivedayami- After this, wash your hands and offer bhgavati to the devotee.
4. Shri Durga Devya Falam Dedayami – Offer fruits.
5. Offer Tambul (betel nut, cloves, cardamom) – Sri Durga-devya tambulam dedayam. Perform Aarti of Goddess Durga Devi.
Method of worship and worshiping materials while reciting mantras
‘Shri Jagadambe Durga Deviye Namah.’ Durgadevi – Aavaahiyam! – Offer flowers, rice.
‘Shri Jagadambe Durga Devaye Namah:’ Asanarthe Pushpani dedayami. – Offer posture to Bhagwati. Shri Durgadevai Namah: Padyam, Ardhya, Achman, Bathartha Jalam dedayam. – Take a ride.
- Shri Durga Devi Milk Dedayami – Offer Milk.
- Offer Durga Devi Dahi Dedayami – Dahi.
- Offer Shree Durga Devi Ghrit Dedayami – Ghee.
- Shri Durga Devi Madhu Dedayami – Offer Honey.
- Offer Shree Durga Devi Sugars Dedayami – Sugar.
- Offer Shri Durga Devi Panchamrit Dedayami – Panchamrit.
- Offer Shri Durga Devi Gandodak Dedayami – Perfume.
- Offer Durga Devi Shuddhodak Snanam Dedayami – Water.
Related: Navaratri , Navratri 2020 , Durga Puja , Navratri timming , Navratri date